Thursday, April 30, 2009

New prop


I was finally able to photograph my new prop today! A beautiful couch that Sarah found on Craigslist. I purchased it from a young fellow who was surprised at my elation to find such a great pattern and color. Apparently the couch had been in his family for 65 years, and naturally no one knew what to do with it given it's pallette . But lucky for me it is in great condition because Grandma kept the plastic on it and because says the young fellow "no one was allowed to sit on it". So the next time you go poking fun at someone for having plastic on their couch , you just think again!
Thanks to beautiful little Leah for making this shot so great. Once again I am honored that Mommy Julie, flys Leah all the way here from California for me to photograph her:)

1 comment:

  1. Ameka, LOVE the couch, and love even more the precious little one sitting on it! The new website looks great!

    Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete